Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring time in the Rockies
















Can you believe it's April already? There's nothing like Spring time in the Rockies! Flowers are starting to poke their heads through what's left of the snow, and the grass is turning green.

The end of March, I planned a party for myself, which my children hosted. Thought I'd share a couple of pictures because they show what these fabulous vendors can do, not only for private parties, but for weddings.



Encore Style (Kirsten Rodriguez) did the flowers and centerpieces

Haute Touch (Chef Greg Boynton) did the catering - along with his very capable staff

Elegant Bakery (Chef Janusz) designed and made the fantastic cake

The Wright Group (Brittany) did all the linens and rentals

The Perfect Blend (Ruth Most, Sally Robertson, and Mary Witt) a fantastic trio, gave a fabulous 30 minute concert that everyone enjoyed.


(Unfortunately, the picture of the room is fuzzy, but you can get the idea.)



I chose to use white with turquoise colors, which worked beautifully with the Victorian floral arrangements.



Spring was welcomed in style! If you are planning a private party or wedding, I can help! There's a lot of information on http://www.weddingsbytanya.com/ that will help you in your planning, or you can contact me at tanya@weddingsbytanya.com.



Here's wishing you all a Happy Spring!

No comments: