Friday, July 8, 2011

Planned Elopements in Colorado





























There's a lot to be said for eloping, especially if it's "planned". One of the many services I offer is "Planned Elopements"(c). What is a "Planned Elopement"? This is where you call or email me with your date, what you want and I take it from there.

Perhaps you'd like to start your day with a massage in the spa, I can help book this. While you are doing this, your groom would like to have a fly fishing lesson or go golfing, I can arrange this as well.


I can assist with , photographer, videographer and anything else you'd like to include.



If you'd like your make up and hair done, I will recommend a professional makeup/hair artist to come to you so you'll look your stunning best for your wedding.




Jenn and Jim came to Colorado from Birmingham, AL. They specifically wanted a sunset wedding with mountains in the background.



Credit


Flowers - Encore Style (Kirsten Rodriguez), http://www.encorestyleinc.com/ for the beautiful bouquet and boutonniere of red roses;


Photography by Ken Miller http://www.kenmillerphotography.com/
Town car furnished by A Advantage Limousine http://www.limoucinedenver.com/

You can find out more from my website www.WeddingsbyTanya.com or email me at Tanya@WeddingsbyTanya.com or tporterweddsetc@hotmail.com.


Happy Planning!







































Even though you've chosen to get married, with just the two of you (or a couple of friends) this is your wedding day and it should be special and full of good memories.

No comments: