Monday, December 29, 2008

2009 Wedding Planning

CONGRATULATIONS! to all of you who got or are getting engaged over the holidays.

Once it has taken hold that you have a wedding to plan, it may feel overwhelming.

I've put together a 2-3 hr. (depending on how many questions you have) session where I help couples get a good start with their planning. In this session, we'll cover just how to start; how to find good vendors; what type of wedding do you want; what about the budget?

During this session, you might find you'd rather have a coordinator help take the stress/burden of planning and producing your wedding off you! I can help you with this decision as well.

The whole idea is to help you feel more comfortable when meeting with vendors and what to expect.

Please give me a call at 303-779-0395 or email me at tanya@weddingsbytanya.com with any questions or to schedule a session.

Check out my website www.weddingsbytanya.com for addional information about me and my services.

Also, I'll be doing an interview on the Morning Show on KEZW 1430 AM, on January 30, 2009, at 7:45 am. Tune in and learn about my Wedding Planning Guide, A Bride's Workbook!

In the meantime, Wishing you all a Very HAPPY NEW YEAR and Happy Wedding Planning!

No comments: