Monday, January 12, 2009

Destination Weddings

I just had to share with you all about an opportunity that has presented itself.

In about five weeks, I'll be one of 20 wedding coordinators, who have been invited to visit the Philippines. This is through an organization that is International so I feel very privelaged to have been chosen to go.

During this time, I will learn about the destination spots there as well as garner information on Asian weddings. I'm currently working on a traditional Indian-Hindu wedding to be held in July.

I've had experience in the past working with a couple where we did a nine course Chinese dinner and tea ceremony for the rehearsal then had the traditional Western wedding the next day.

Asian weddings are beautiful as well as challenging since there are so many facets to them. The colors are fabulous and a photographer's dream!

I'll share more about what I learn in Feb. upon returning from this tour. In the meantime, if you are looking for someone to coordinate an Asian themed wedding, give me a call. I'd love to work with you! www.weddingsbytanya.com tanya@weddingsbytanya.com

No comments: