Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The complete bridal look

Have you ever wondered how all those celebrity weddings look so put together? Well, I'm going to let you in on the secret! They use an Image Expert, and guess what?!? I've found one locally, or she found me...anyway, I'm so excited to share this.

Keri Blair at www.keriblair.com is an Image Expert. What does this have to do with weddings? Keri will do an initial appointment with you to learn all about your tastes, what your idea for your wedding dress is then go to work and find it. She saves you, the bride, many hours of searching by doing it for you then going with you to try on dresses she's pre-selected. Not only does she do the bride's dress, but will also recommend styles etc. for the entire wedding party, yes, men included, flower girls, MOB and MOG too. She will help select the perfect dress and accessories, right down to the shoes. Her goal is to make sure the entire wedding party looks like they belong together.

By utilizing her services, when your wedding party processes down the aisle, you will look totally put together.

Keri works hand in hand with me as a coordinator, as she helps you with attire, while I still am there to help you with everything else. I'm still happy to go with you when you try dresses.

As for her charges, she will work with each bride individually either on a consulting basis or put together a package for you. This way, she can be as objective, as I am, when it comes to the dress shopping. She utilizes all the shops and works hard to find your dream dress.

Check out her website www.keriblair.com or email her at keri@keriblair.com or 303-575-1606. She works with clients all over the country and can do a lot via the internet.

Don't forget that you still need a coordinator! Give me a call at 303-779-0395 or email me at tanya@weddingsbytanya.com. My dates are starting to fill for next year and as a reminder, I limit the number of weddings I do.

Stay cool and enjoy the rest of July!

No comments: