Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wedding Dresses available

It makes me very sad to learn of people, like the bridal salon owner in Northern Colorado, who takes advantage of brides. Unfortunately, there are those people, but the major number of wedding vendors are honest and professionals.

My heart hurts for the brides who are left without their dresses or money to purchase a new one. I wish I could replace each of the dresses.

I do have my daughter's wedding dress, that I'd be happy to give to one of the brides. It does need alterations as it has puffy sleeves, and Victorian neckline. However, in the right hands, it could be altered to be a beautiful new dress. It has a chapel train and veil. It's probably about a size 10 (wedding dress measurements). My daughter is a size 4.

I also have a beautiful, strapless, white satin dress that would be a beautiful wedding dress. Either plain or it could be embellished. It's probably a size 6-8. Great for a destination wedding.

If any of you brides see this, and would be interested in either of these dresses, please give me a call or email me at tanya@weddingsbytanya.com.

There's no excuse for people to take advantage of brides just because it's a wedding! Fortunately, the vendors I recommend to my clients are professionals and treat clients fairly. This is another reason to use a wedding coordinator, if for no other reason than to help find quality vendors.

No comments: