Friday, September 11, 2009

Destination Weddings/Become a wedding/event coordinator

I have the honor of doing a wedding in Ashburn, VA the first of October. If any brides are out there that are interested or planning a wedding in Colorado or destination wedding anywhere else, I'd be happy to meet with you. I will be available on Sept 30 -Oct 1,2,4 to meet with you. Just send me an email or call me at tanya@weddingsbytanya.com or 303-779-0395 to set up a time to meet.

Fall is the time when many people start thinking about a new career. Weddings, Etc. LLC offers the Art of Wedding Coordination either as a one to one course or correspondence course. Be ready in six months to step out your own as a wedding/event planner. What sets out course apart from the others, is the personal attention and mentoring we give to each student. For more information see www.weddingsbytanya.com or email mail me at tanya@weddingsbytanya.com.

No comments: