Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Fall!

Can you believe it, September is almost over and thoughts turn to Halloween and soon Christmas?

Time passes so quickly. I can hardly believe that I leave on Tuesday for Virginia to do a wedding this coming week-end! I'm so excited about the wedding, of course, but also to experience the colors of the East.

Bookings are starting to come in for 2010, so just a quick reminder, don't miss out on the coordinator you'd like to work with! The most popular venues are quickly snatched up as are the prime dates. Colorado wedding planning is what I specialize in, however, I'm happy to do destination weddings, too!

If there's any brides in the Ashburn, Virginia or DC area, who's interested in finding out more about a Colorado wedding, please let me know and I'll make some time to meet with you while I'm there.

Take care and HAPPY FALL!!!

No comments: